Yesterday I spent sewing again. I've been looking for a new baby carrier, and since all the ones I liked were all too much money, I decided to make one myself. It turned out great, so now I'll just have to see if it makes my neck hurt after wearing all day. Since E doesn't sleep much, I need to carry her if I'm to get anything done in a day. The Ergo is my favorite carrier, but I haven't found one for a price that I like yet, and am borrowing one from my chiropractor right now.
Because of this, I've had the sewing machine out the past couple days, and about 1/2 hour after I put it away (and had finished my big mending stack), L jumped off his dresser, catching the back of his pants on the way. He comes out to the living room after Greg had unhooked him (hanging there) and proudly tells me, "these are work pants now". Yes son, they are. Good thing I only paid $0.25 at a garage sale for them.