Monday, October 5, 2009
A Day in the Life update
Reading back on my post from the other day, it looks pretty productive (and it was). Most days aren't like that. Today involved waking up with a head cold and sinus headache, 2 out of 3 kids crying (the 2 biggest ones, go figure), me very grouchy, and no productivity whatsoever. Greg made supper and did dishes, and here I sit with a fussing baby on my lap. It had alot of yelling (from me which I regret) and alot of telling the boys to be quiet because my head hurt. Then J got a sliver in his hand and we didn't know it, and he refused to use his hand for an hour after waking up from his nap, so I spent that time with him crying on the couch and finally figured out the hand issue. Friday was a much more enjoyable day, and I wish I had more of those. Oh yes, and today was Monday. How could I have guessed. :)