Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Better Day, in a way

Well, today the coughing seems better, although both boys were up way before I'd like them to be. You'd think that black curtains over black blinds would keep most of this summer dawn light out, but it apparently isn't enough. So, I found some old dark curtains and added them to the mix, hoping that will keep them in bed a bit longer. We'll see. I thank all of you for the cough remedies recommended. I haven't tried any of them yet (since I have to go to town to get products) except the chicken soup, and that seems to have worked very well. It helped me too, although for the comfort factor more than anything else. I also thank you all for the prayers. I think they are more powerful than anything, but somehow it works better for me to pray for others, and them to pray for me, so I'm not so concerned with immediate results. God doesn't work that way (hardly ever anyways), but somehow I expect Him to. If any of you need praying for, I'd be glad to be a "prayer warrier" for you. Baby girl is sleeping, so I should run along and get some supper in the works while the getting is good. Until next time...