Friday, July 2, 2010

Rascal Girl

Here's a few pictures of our littlest mess maker. This little innocent face can cause more damage than a tornado, in about as much time too! These pictures were taken with her cast still on her arm (you can imagine the damage with 2 good arms!), and she was quite proud of her damage. She keeps us saying, "grrr!" and "oh, I just love you so much" at the same time all day long!














"Um, yep. That was a white dress before I fell in the garden, sprayed myself with the hose, played in the sandbox and soaked my cast. My other favorite thing to do is chase chickens. Through tall wet, slippery grass. Mom loves those messes too!"


















I had just mentioned the week prior that I had never used the sweater drying rack that came with my dryer, and that I should just get rid of it, for the space it takes up. Well, it got use that day, drying out her splint for a couple hours! (They recommended using a blow dryer, but that would have taken much more time.) Thank goodness for Oxyclean!!