Although I meet the occasional Canadian here in Washington, it still feels great to meet "home folk" whenever I do. Last summer we discovered a new coffee place in Woodland, owned by a Canadian girl from Fort St. John, BC. She married a guy from here, so thus ended up here. Anyways, at her coffee place called "The Red Leaf". Their coffees are all organic (coffee is the third heaviest sprayed crop in the world, so that's a good thing), and the drinks are cleverly called things like "Nunavut", "Dual Citizen", "Two Buck Canuck", "Arctic Blast" and so forth. I only ended up going there because the line in Starbucks was too long, and I'm so glad I did. Their service and coffee are both great, so if you are ever driving south through Woodland it's worth making the stop. (They are located in the Shell parking lot just past the Safeway.)

http://www.redleafcoffeeco.com/

http://www.redleafcoffeeco.com/