

I've been busy these days trying to get the Christmas stuff done. You know- cards, food, this morning it was a Shepherd and Wise Man costume for the Christmas program. So, the kids have been keeping busy as well, playing Little Einsteins alot of the time, when they aren't helping me. This morning they were going to Minnesota (one of Rocket's favorite places, I was told), so here's a picture (a.k.a. bunkbed). From left to right, Annie, Quincy and Leo (I'm June). Annie chews on the map (an old dead calculator), Quincy operates the GPS (a cd player), and Leo drives and calls out orders. I hear alot yelling "HELP" "WOW" and "OH, NO" from Quincy with his limited vocabulary coming from the Rocket. And alot of bossing from Leo since he's the oldest and does the driving. Annie comes along on special missions, but can't be trusted too much, so June always has to be present when Annie wants to go!
