Sunday, December 15, 2024

Finally...some good stuff to share! (Vibrational frequencies)

I finally have some good stuff to share with you.  That other stuff has been necessary and helpful, but kind of doom and gloomy, and I'm sure tired of it myself.  When my Mom was sick, the Master Herbalist recommended that we rub diluted frankincense oil on her feet twice a day, and that would help scavenge any free cancer cells in her blood stream.  That got me curious.  How does it do that?  I don't have all the answers, as it seems ridiculously hard to find just a little answer without getting a lot of answers.  You know?!  I just wanted to know a bit more than I do, not all the deep dive into each component and how they work on a chemistry level.  My brain isn't ready for that yet.  But, what I did find I'll share with you, and you can run with it (or not) however you like.  This infographic on Pinterest sparked the quest.  
Turns out you can measure these things with technology that Bruce Tainio of Tainio Technologies came up with, but on the internet it's hard to verify this kind of information. (there's lots of naysayers who are steeped in current trends) This blog sums up the science that I was going to share with you, where else you can find good information on how to use frequencies to increase (or decrease (but who wants that!) your health).  Some of these are super easy and you're probably already doing them. (Yay!) I wanted things that don't require any extra energy, time or money, and it turns out there are many free things.  Also, there are ways to increase frequency that might require just adjusting your life a smidgen (rewind your dinging clock hanging there on the wall, and talking nicely about other people?! That's doable!)  Some things do cost money, but some are easy like having to dust off all those essential oils you bought a few years ago and get them back into circulation.

In homeopathy, vibration is called "vital force".  It's the body's ability to heal itself.  Here's my lengthy list (hopefully you can find some things you can give yourself a high 5 that you're already doing), and then I'll list the things that may be lowering your frequency that may need tending to.  Hint:  thoughts are one of the biggest.  How we think about ourselves, and how we think about others.  Thoughts are inside of us 24/7 and guarding and guiding them is huge.  I don't want to lay any heavies on any of you, so please tread lightly and do what's doable.  I can really only tend to one thing at a time, so I do truly understand.
  • Be in nature, walk on grass or beach, get grounded (easier in the summer, I know)
  • Learn some relaxation breathing exercises
  • Capture some stillness, preferably in nature, but sitting in  a quiet car works too, ask my kids
  • Hot/cold therapy- showers, saunas, pools, hot tubs...get that blood flowing and heat it up!
  • Play more, dance more, create more
  • Feed your spiritual portion- praise, listen, fellowship, read
  • Be in touch with your emotions- feel them, acknowledge them, let them go
  • Open your heart- to love, to new opportunities, to healthier relationships
  • Be thankful for what you have
  • Exercise just a little bit more (1 rep, 1 minute, whatever)
  • Talk positively of others, especially those you don't like or get along with or see things the same ways (not falsely, but look for the common humanity in everyone)
  • Singing or humming 
  • Deep breathing
  • Laugh more whether with family or at a movie or however.  Get yourself laughing.
  • Be present in the moment, not in the past or future
  • Look for hope in all things
  • Random acts of kindness/generosity
  • Get some sunshine if you can
  • Add some healing sounds to your life- music (look into 432hz vs 440 hz), 432hz wind chimes, chiming clocks, tuning fork sounds, etc.
  • Forgiveness and/or reconciliation 
  • Light a bonfire or watch your woodstove/fireplace
  • Find your own style of beauty and increase it in your life (art, music, clothes, quotes, etc)
  • Be a witness to your thoughts and emotions, not a victim. Observe them as if from an outsider
  • Get those essential oils back out and start rubbing them on everyone and diffusing them in your house (the kind that smells the best to you is the one your body should be using)
  • Try looking at a situation or problem from a new point of view ("What's another way I could look at this that I haven't thought of before?")
  • Consult your friend Rachel for some personalized homeopathy remedies (free as test guinea pigs), or buy some Calm Drops  or Bach Flowers to get started calming your emotional dragons
(You'll notice that there's no diet or supplement suggestions on that list.  These are miniscule compared to our 70,000 thoughts per day.  Improving our thought patterns is the biggest changer of our mood and health.)

The best essential oil, if you have to go and buy one to raise the vibration in your life or home would be frankincense.  It's good for everyone and everything, and has quite a high vibration itself.  Rub 2 drops on your body twice a day, diluted in a carrier oil.  Castor oil penetrates the deepest of the oils, but any kind will do.  Or just get it going in your bath or diffuser. 
Things that cost money that raise frequency and also heal physical symptoms are things like infrared saunas, PEMF, Rife lights, red light therapy, biofeedback machines etc.  There's also indirect things like good Christian counseling, neuroplasticity exercises and neurofeedback machines which don't increase vibration directly, but they improve mood and help you rewire your brain from stuck thought patterns which indirectly will change your vibration to healthier levels over time.

Some things that lower our frequencies are:
  • Negative thoughts and words (about our self or others)
  • Judgements
  • Too much news (or any!)
  • Medications
  • Alcohol
  • Drugs
  • Junk food/dead/canned food
  • Lack of restful sleep
  • Anxiety 
  • Stress
  • Loneliness (this is hard to admit, and hard to fix but is one of the biggies)
  • Living in the past or dreading the future
  • Being ungrateful
  • Complaining
  • Constant exposure to electronics/EMF
  • Holding onto negative emotions
  • Gossiping, criticizing (even to yourself) about others
  • Arguing
  • Worrying
  • Over or undersleeping
  • Fluoride
  • People pleasing
  • Listening to your ego 

I guess I'll have to put away the Gary Allan and bring out the Beach Boys.  Such is life!



(above quote from Healing Complex Kids with Homeopathy by Angelica Lemke) Awesome book!!

Another few gems below here from the same book to consider in cases of chronic health issues from the above book which talk about different diseases and what we can learn from them.

Lessons from:

Unbalanced thoughts from Strep/PANDAS: I am negative about myself and attack my sense of self.  I suppress my natural feelings because of expectations of how I'm supposed to be.  I should be perfect but I can't.
Balanced thoughts:  I am positive about my individuality and do not judge myself when I make mistakes.  I can openly express my feelings in the moment.

Unbalanced Mycoplasma/Lung infections:  I hold onto grief and it has become part of me.
Balanced:  I can freely express my emotions and let go of grief.

Unbalanced from Lyme:  I hold onto anger at the world because I am not in touch with my own natural self.  I feel isolated and/or abandoned.
Balanced:  I have the vital force to release my inner anger and can listen to my inner self and not feel pressured by everyone else.

Unbalanced from Parasites:  The world and other people oppress me and control me.  I can act out my powerlessness and anger from it.
Balanced: I forgive and love those who oppress me and take full responsibility to address what is holding me back and make my own life choices.

Unbalanced from Viruses/Flus:  I am going, going, going.  I have to do, do, do. Obsess, obsess, obsess, think, think, think.   I ignore the needs of my body to the expectations of the environment around me.  I can't relax.
Balanced:  I can slow down and be in the present moment.  I am grounded and can rest as I need to.

Unbalanced from Candida/Yeast:  I passively let others take over so I can remain like a dependent child, ungrounded and free of responsibility in a chaotic world.  I am ok in my comfort zone, giving into cravings and instant gratification so I can be spacey and contented.
Balanced:  I am in touch with passion and inner fire which drives me into strong action and self autonomy through will power and clear presence of mind.

So much to ponder on our healing journey!
_________________

Sometimes it can be hard to know whether we're actually healing our past or just regurgitating it again and again.  This chart was helpful for me of whether I was ruminating (not good) or processing (good) when thoughts and memories come up.  These new thought patterns help us raise vibration too.  Instead of being just a broken record for the rest of our lives!

This chart below is on the wall at our chiropractor's.  Lookie where you find guilt and shame.  No wonder I felt so crappy all these years.  Sigh.  But, now joy and peace are moving in more and more with new healing and habits.  It's possible.  

*****And remember, emotions govern our body functions, which governs health or disease.  It isn't disease governing the emotions. *****
This below reminder is because my go-to is to try to fix everyone else.  I'm sorry if I've done that to you.  I'm trying to learn better how to react.  This drains a ton of energy with no benefits.
This remedy above (Natrum Muriaticum) is the remedy that I've found the most healing from.  It's said that 80% of our society could use it, which I'd actually say might be higher than that especially in North America where we are all immigrants a few generations back.

And then when you start healing, good things start happening.  Our vibration emanates us (some say 10 feet around us), and so when we are low, we end up surrounding ourselves with things of the same frequency.  That's why often people down on their luck find more of the same.  Or people have trouble rising above their situations.  But, if just one person starts to raise their own frequency, then others around them will start to raise their own.  It's hard to talk about this without getting into questionable new-agey woo-woo stuff, but this is true from a Christian standpoint, and from a science standpoint.   Just think about spending the day with someone struggling with depression, anxiety or severe illness.  It drags you down.  I'm not suggesting you avoid all these things, but realize that they will sap your energy and then you can go home and do things to bring it back up.  If you're super low yourself, then realize your time should be spent raising your own first and not trying to raise other people's quite yet!  If you're a parent, your kids are reflecting your own energy.  Heal yourself and you'll find that they heal.  They sense your fear, anxiety, depression even more clearly than you likely do.  They know when you're lying to them, pretending things are better or worse than they really are.  They are actually more intuitive than us adults who have oodles of coping mechanisms in place.  I recently listened to a podcast from a homeopath (of 40 years) who said she doesn't even treat kids anymore unless the parents get treated first.  She said she would just be wasting her time.  Our children are often a mirror of where we ourselves need to heal and grow.  It's kind of amazing, but rather scary too!

This type of healing is super low and slow, but you'll catch little glimpses of joy seeping in where you used to have heaviness.  You'll find that one day you don't feel the need to complain about someone else or the government, or you don't find yourself judging what other people should or shouldn't be doing.  You'll see that you have enough on your own plate to focus on, and that you ain't got no time to be complaining about others.  You've got to get busy and "Brighten the Corner Where You Are".
This is easy in the summer, but hard the rest of the year.  Try to get your feet in the grass or sand, even for a few minutes.  You can also buy earthing shoes, mats, and other gear to make this more doable.  Concrete doesn't count, as far as I can tell as most has sealants on it.