The first was-
Bridge to Haven

Leota's Garden

And the Shofar Blew

Then for a bit of culture change- this book was a fun read of the idiosyncrasies of the 5 different Scandinavian countries.
The Myth of the Almost Nearly Perfect People-
Behind the Myth of the Scandinavian Utopia

And then I caved and ordered a book from the library I had seen recommended somewhere and had to read it...
Why Stomach Acid is Good for You
Stomach acid is the key to good digestion of our nutrients, so often this can be the root problem of many health issues, namely autoimmune disorders, allergies and sensitivities and overgrowth of pathogens (yeasts, parasites, pathogens). (source)
I tried to read a biography by one of my other favorite authors Jon Krakauer, Where Men Win Glory- the Odyssey of Pat Tillman, but I just couldn't keep interested in it. It's all army and football, so wasn't really my area of interest. I do admire Pat Tillman's story, and how he sacrificed for our country, but just couldn't get through the book.
That's all for now...not sure what's next except a boatload of homeschooling high school books.
